Discuss Personalised workwear in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

Cirrus

I am looking to have half a dozen polo shirts and a couple of fleeces printed up but don't know where to go. Some places charge silly amounts to set - up the artwork so I am not interested. Does anyone have any recommendations?

happy embroidery did mine,dinas powis near cardiff. quality polo shirts,my logo,name etc stitched in, 5 for £50. transfers poo as peel,ive had mine over a year, no fading or piking,guy said hed do the nic logo free! waiting for my assesment with them and i may take him up! looking half tidy/first impressions always good, plus im a 19 stone yetti, when i turn up at some grannys to fit stairlift gives them piece of mind!

Cirrus

Do you have a fax number if so will send you a copy of a fax we keep receive in work nearly every week regarding corparate work wear. If you do PM it to me if not will try and scan it in and email it to you if you drop me your address.

Thanks Ian, don't use fax anymore. Is it corporate clothing by chance? I used to own a junk fax company and used to send a million faxes a month out for these guys. They want min order of 200 garments if it is them:rolleyes:

I have used ABS Embroidery before. Went and met the bloke to collect my gear.

ABS Embroidery - Home Page

Just waiting to get through my part p assessment of the 15 Oct and will get some new kit and will likely use him again.

ooh look my first post and I think I've contributed instead of asking a question, a first for me :)

Bilbo

Just ordered 4 from vista print. £40 for T-shirts (4) delivered & completely customised with my logo etc. May look cack but we'll see when they come through I guess.

i got a personalised invoice pad in colour from ebay for bugger all! and ive got to say im VERY impressed with it! i did the artwork myself and just emailed it over to them.

it was about £7 for a pad of 50 invoices.

if anyone ever wants anything designed for this sort of thing im more than happy to help. :)

I got a logo that apparently needs the resolution improving if that is something you can do? I wouldn't have a scooby do of where to start!

Out of curiosity I ordered a couple of T-shirts from vistaprint last week, received 2x T-shirts today (had to collect from post office) grey in colour all printed as requested.
Had my company name with NICEIC DI logo & my phone number on the front left.
On the rear in big bold lettering had company name + phone number + website.
They look fine & for £7 you cant grumble.

Custom work wear is a very "American" thing. I think its great. We did a high profile job next to "Harrods" and i thought it would be worth the investment to have everyone on site wearing matching Polo shirts , trousers and boots/ Yes it made a big difference and the client was very happy that we all looked like a real team

i get my business cards from vista print and they are fine but you will find that your in-box is now full of e-mail from vista and will but for some time to come

used to have a fax machine...................never again,fire hazzard amount of paper on floor when get home or squarking that was out of paper! happy days..........BOOT!!!

i get my business cards from vista print and they are fine but you will find that your in-box is now full of e-mail from vista and will but for some time to come

You may get email from them like I do but you need to look at it as it can be a free offers eg. 250 free business cards you only pay for postage instead of £12+ for cards plus postage.

Cirrus
If you go to their web site they give you the information regarding the best way to send in your design to them.

Last edited:

Reply to Personalised workwear in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock