Search the forum,

Discuss Pizza oven problem. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

What testing have you done? (To oven and supply)
Have you checked the isolator for the oven isn't burning out or any connection points for that matter?
Is this a cheap oven with a simple LCD temperature controller or has this oven got PID controlled temperature monitoring?
Is there an over temp' thermal switch (as has been asked above)?

Hope you can list the testing and results you have done so we can eliminate possible causes or do we have another poster who hasn't even got the meter(s) out before asking questions... been alot of that a lately for some reason! not saying this is the case here but lacking so much info for a good response.

Reply to Pizza oven problem. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, There's 2 single fan ovens in the house my mother recently moved into. Posh elecronic AEG units. It's been sat empty for a year, so the...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced my old double oven which was about 10 years old with a new model as whenever I used the top oven it tripped the electrics...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I'm quite new to this game and gaining experience, but going well in the main. My customer wants to feed a Hob ( on island in centre...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced my old double oven which was about 10 years old with a new model as whenever I used the top oven it tripped the electrics...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I replaced my old Electrolux oven which operated with a 13 amp plug. The new Kenwood oven I ordered says a 16 amp (Requires hardwiring to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock