Discuss poor little thing ,no food . in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have a great customer who asked me to install her new free standing cooker , now their was a family moving out next door and their was a lot of kids running wild while the family was moving the stuff in the garden it was like Steptoe's junk yard .
has I just connected the oven and tested it ,looked behind me FFS r was one of the kids standing their .the kid looked at me and said it smelled nice in here ,me looking at the cat s88t in the corner of the room.
so the kid start rubbing its belly .I said pop back when the customer doing tea .they might bake a pie for you .

Last edited:
Reality truly is in the eye of the beholder.
If you like The View from Buzz, try this radio play - a movie on the back of my eyelids :) .

Last edited:

Reply to poor little thing ,no food . in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Was hoping someone could offer some advice as I cant access my Regs book at the moment( bloody online digital version.....don't recommend this to...
Replies
Views
The Grim Reaper came for me last night , and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death. I went to the cemetery yesterday...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys, Would be interested to hear your thoughts on the following. I had to change a CU in a hoarders property in January which proved to be...
Replies
Views
Singer
S
T
Well what a day.. Got to my job today, got all my kit out ready for a first fix, walked into the building and started to move all the junk out my...
Replies
Views
T

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock