Discuss porsche 911/996 light and cluster problem in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,Got Carrera 4 year 2000.The car was in sea transit so likely battery was jump started. I found that right front headlamp not working at all ,no indicators, no lights and also cluster all backlight not
working as well(can not see current mileage)Remote key does not working too. Checked fuses, they
seems to me all ok,Do you think it could be a faulty light switch , headlight control unit ecu, or bad connection??Please help with advice, thanks

Reply to porsche 911/996 light and cluster problem in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello I have a problem with my 2010 Kia Sorento kx2. I recently bought a second hand trailer. I was told all the lights were working so I plugged...
Replies
Views
Mileage: 112223 - DTCs - P0480 cooling fan. Also codes in TIPM P0691, P0692 for cooling fan control circuit. Tests/Procedures Performed: 1...
Replies
Views
Has anyone taken apart their & self repaired it? 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT - Mileage: 112223 - DTCs - P0480 cooling fan. Also codes in TIPM...
Replies
Views
The symptoms its been having to start with was the fuel gage only working sometimes and when i play music from my phone when a loud song came on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an issue with my brake lights coming on when I take the key out the ignition. Therefore running the battery down. The brake...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock