Discuss Price per metre for 100mm tray in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have to price a job, first large scale job and looking for a rough price per metre you would charge to install, didn't know if there was a standard/average price please I know for sockets and lighting but this is new to price

Thanks in advance

might be better to estimate time it will take, dependent on how awkward it is to fit, then add no. of hours to cost of materials.

Check out Unitrunk for their Uniklip Cable Tray system. It's a quicker way of installing cable tray. You will have to determine if the price outways the time.

Would need alot more info:-

- light, medium or heavy gauge
-plastic or metal
- how are you mounting it IE strut or standoff brackets or does the building structure allow direct fixing while maintaining clearance at the back to allow cables to be attached.

I would have a look at the options first and see what suits your needs, if we had an idea of installation type we could give some direction here.

Just put some tray in, basket would of been my choice,but hey oh,went really well to be fair, used building trusses to fix tray ,On top of,then fixed with threaded rod.
Did about 3 lengths in 60 minutes,Sets as well,think you gotta allow @ least 20 mins a length,finished job.

Reply to Price per metre for 100mm tray in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find how to price per meter for installation of cable tray 150mm x 150mm for a large commercial project.
Replies
Views
Evening everyone . Currently looking at pricing a job up . It’s a hot tub supply . Outside socket with a few spare ways in an outdoor cu . 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been asked to quote an EICR on a fairly large installation. Approx. 400 circuits that are a mixture of single and 3 phase. This is across...
Replies
Views
What are people fitting in the 3 phase range just lately, I've had a scan at various makes and it seems to be a ---- up between Hager and Wylex at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock