Discuss Prince's Trust 18-25yr old in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

axel132132

You may want to make this Sticky if you find it is useful information

So i had my meeting today with the Prince's trust to see what they can offer and feel i should share it with everyone so other people can do the same.

The scheme is for people aged 18-25 and wanting to start up a new business or go self-employed.

What they can offer is a loan of upto £4000 the way this works is once you have done a 4 day course which teaches you how to do all your own books, how to manage a business and employ people etc etc you then get a loan.

This isnt just a normal loan that you get from a bank, this is a low interest 3% loan, you pay this back like this

1st two months you pay Nothing back
next 6 months you pay £20 / month back

so in 8 Months you will have only paid back £120

You then pay £33 per month / £1000 you borrow so say you borrowed £2000 you pay back at £66 / month with interest of 3%

You will also recieve a grant of £500 so borrow £2000 and you actually recieve £2500 for the same payment as £2000 if that makes sence

I will be getting one to buy a Test meter, NICEIC, leaflets + sign writing van.

Just thought id share that with you all.

Also i had a meeting with Job Seekers, and they are offering to pay for my 2391 exam, and maybe NICEIC so its worth asking

Cheers All

Dave

Reply to Prince's Trust 18-25yr old in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

What's people's views on these bounce back loans from the government. You can borrow 25 percent of your turnover. It's backed 100% by government...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all. Bear with me on this one... Despite having been involved in the electrical industry for many years, I'm only just about to embark...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wondering whether I’m in the right pay scale or not, I’m at college with a lot of lads much younger than me and a lot of them are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry If I am posting in the wrong place, I am new. If you could take the time to read my post, I would appreciate it more than you know. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am not a sparky at present, I work in engineering, but I am considering a change. Last time there was a global financial crisis...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock