Discuss Problem with my hobs = ( in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Holyhead, north wales

if its an induction hob have you tried switching it off and counting to 10 then switching it back on , they can be a right pain some times , if you would like me to pop over send me your address and contact details i may well be in your area late tomorow afternoon

Right just looked it up the B12B is a ceramic hob so its not the pans , by what you are describing it could be a loose connection , with Beaumatic hobs as well as others they have some little links where the cable connects if these are missing it could well be the cause , or the connections on these links are loose , these hobs are designed for single and three phase use hence the links , on problem is these hobs have been discontinued by Beumatic still part should be available if required , check the links are in place

right just opened it up and the previous owner had wired it up wrong the neutral wire was connected to a pin that wasn't in use. all sorted many thanks for help and the abuse!

wouldn't call any of it abuse, more like friendly banter. anyway, glad you got it sorted.

especially now, you can slope off down to the pub, knowing that she can get on with sunday dinner, ready for when you stagger back.

right just opened it up and the previous owner had wired it up wrong the neutral wire was connected to a pin that wasn't in use. all sorted many thanks for help and the abuse!

"Drat",just missed this thread.
I know little about induction hobs, but I could have helped with the abuse part

The abuse you were given seemed non existent, a poor standard of abuse indeed compared to what I am capable of

Just as well he had suggestions given about the cooker problem to compensate

Reply to Problem with my hobs = ( in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock