Discuss Problems with Acel AC6152 300mm fan in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else has wired one of these. I just need a big fan for the local football club and asked for one with a pullswitch. Yes nice and easy Switched Fused Spur already there, made hole bigger fitted it, I must say a well thought out bit of kit, until the easy bit LNE, or so I thought. No matter what I try the fan will not work, yes it runs but permanently and the shutters stay shut. The pullswitch operation seems to have something missing and the factory wiring seems wrong as in M1&2 are not pre-wired. I will attach pics of the fan and the shady instructions. I am after Instruction B Shuttered fan with pullchord actuator. Thanks in advance.

destructions.JPG 20190921_170536.jpg20190921_170500.jpg20190921_170524.jpg20190921_170511.jpg

My live is in the switch live just now but does the same in L as anywhere.

Ahh I see.

I missed the larger photo.

It would appear someone been messing.

Take to Electric Centre for comparison if they have one in stock.

Reply to Problems with Acel AC6152 300mm fan in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I'm looking for some advice for adding a time delay on my parent's shower room fan. My parents had a section of their garage converted into a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Weird matter happening here and I hope you can help! My 3 Pahse EC Fan is connected to a sensor and a controller for the temperature...
Replies
Views
Hello I have an old timed extractor fan in the bathroom which has stopped working. It has 3 wires which are black, brown and grey. I believe that...
Replies
Views
This from a while ago but reading about everyone elses problems tonight made me remember this one. The original job was the lights in a recent...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock