Discuss Raaco Tool Boxes???? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dewalt tough system series 1's are super cheap on ebay .They can really be played around with to offer great storage .MY festool boxes are just TOO flimsy as they are not designed for site work .

For that sort of money I think you could do a lot better – that’s getting on for veto or velocity territory.
Raaco make some handy little parts cabinets, but I'd not call them particularly sturdy.

Perhaps it is also worth looking at some of the Milwaukee packout, Dewalt or Toughbult offerings too.

I keep eyeing up the beehive bags, I don't need one but they look good. Still not pulled the trigger on a wheeled system yet. Trying to see if anyone would make a conversion plate to allow DeWalt to mate with Milwaukee and vice versa. I know Milwaukee do floor plates but I've not had time to sit one on the other and see what conversions would be needed (drill holes in the DeWalt box and secure plate with screws, washers and nuts

For big site work etc i can see big wheeled systems to be good news. But for private work they are just too big and heavy .I know at least 3 guys who never ever use the actual trolly case . They just carry the other 2 !

I keep eyeing up the beehive bags, I don't need one but they look good. Still not pulled the trigger on a wheeled system yet. Trying to see if anyone would make a conversion plate to allow DeWalt to mate with Milwaukee and vice versa. I know Milwaukee do floor plates but I've not had time to sit one on the other and see what conversions would be needed (drill holes in the DeWalt box and secure plate with screws, washers and nuts
3D printer time print your own conversion plate

I just saw them and thought I would ask. They are expensive for what they are. Even this is 35£

I just thought about one as a small bag/box as I don’t like open tote bags.

Use whatever box/bag you have until it falls apart. By then you'll know exactly what sort of bag or box is best suited to your work.

I’ve got a Klein Tools rolling box and it’s brilliant. I managed to get one brand new 120£ posted. It’s rather big for service and small works.

Reply to Raaco Tool Boxes???? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net