Discuss Rayrolle - Protection Relay Case Sizes Question in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I am looking for the B1 case size they made between the 1971 (GEC D case type) and when Siemens took over the brand.
I don't have access to the site of the original installation that I am trying to get the panel fixing details used.
Data sheets for these are pre-internet so I am struggling to find any info for them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• OverCurrentFront.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Panel.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
Sorry, it's a real pity, I have recently thrown the majority of my 'library' out - being more retired now, I dumped several loads.

Like this

20221001_164348-03.jpeg

I have checked, and the only thing reyrolle I still have is their reference manual ~1982 (equivalent to GEC's PRAG) and there is nothing in that.

I do have a collection of AEI relay pamphlets - if it is the same size as one of those, then I may have the info

Sorry, it's a real pity, I have recently thrown the majority of my 'library' out - being more retired now, I dumped several loads.

Like this

View attachment 106109

I have checked, and the only thing reyrolle I still have is their reference manual ~1982 (equivalent to GEC's PRAG) and there is nothing in that.

I do have a collection of AEI relay pamphlets - if it is the same size as one of those, then I may have the info
Thanks for getting back to me. It's old school documentation like that, that I think is going to be the only source of info. They look like the versions from the 1971 pages I have that look like the GEC cases. If you look at the photos I posted, the cases I am looking for don't have the cover screw knobs in the corners and are all plastic. Hope you enjoy your retirement, I have just three months to go to join you! Thanks again.

Thanks for getting back to me. It's old school documentation like that, that I think is going to be the only source of info. Hope you enjoy your retirement, I have just three months to go to join you!
As I said, a real pity as I certainly did have the reyrolle stuff - I had the documents for almost all the relays and most switchgear etc going back well before I started.

But needed the space and a certain break from the work aspects, so dumped loads of the stuff!

Still more to sort out though!

Reply to Rayrolle - Protection Relay Case Sizes Question in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net