Discuss Red or Brown Sauce? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Is forum traffic really that low?

What about a which way do you hang your toilet roll thread? Over or under? I’m an over guy personally.

Is forum traffic really that low?

What about a which way do you hang your toilet roll thread? Over or under? I’m an over guy personally.
I don't mind, but if under earache is the name of the game, so I guess it's over, and it has to be cushioned, with the end folded into an equilateral triangle, trust me no BS

Bought some sauce in the US once "Nuclear Hell" boy was that some hot stuff Er in doors binned it though.

Over and must be 'scrunched'. Can't get any 'grip' if it's folded.

Over and must be 'scrunched'. Can't get any 'grip' if it's folded.

If you gozz on your hand first then the bog roll sticks to it... You then have to be careful of your finders breaking through...
Just thought i'd bring the conversation down a bit... :laughing:

A BIT????? that'a almost as bad as wipe your arse, chuck the paper at the wall and if it don't stick, use it again.

If you gozz on your hand first then the bog roll sticks to it... You then have to be careful of your finders breaking through...
Just thought i'd bring the conversation down a bit... :laughing:
By Gooz I assume you mean gob (spit)

spoon is from Preston, what do you expect?

Anyhow.... back on topic....
Still.... Red sauce. Kids do red sauce. Missus does brown sauce

Missus puts brown sauce on shepherd's pie..

Tomato sauce or reggae reggae on square sausage! Proper Scottish steak Lorne sausage!
bacon needs no sauce.
Scotch pies...a little tomato sauce. And if you want my recipe for Scotch pies, I will show you!

Bog roll must be hung with the paper hanging out into the room...in my good ship, if you hang it so the loose end lies next to the wall, it will get wet as the ship heels...
also, if you have a finger accident, you pluck the paper from thin air, not smear the wall...

And if you can't find a good sausage abroad then use sobrasada with honey and pour it onto toast, for your breakfast...after the first course of smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and cava...

And if you don't know how to make proper scrambled eggs, I will tell you that too...

I see some recipes calling for "left-over wine"...wtf is that???

Reply to Red or Brown Sauce? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock