Discuss Remove forum trainee badge now im qualified? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Good point. I'd still like access as I can still add valuable experience seems I'm pretty fresh qualifying
Youre eligible for arms access now. And you can post in the public courses forum.

But unless you suddenly become a super experienced mentor (the only guys with arms and trainee access) then it's a case of choosing.

PM me either way in a couple of days no rush. :)

What does arms access mean?

Not all members of the trainee section are "super experienced"
No so they'll have the trainee tag. The only others with access to there are mentors. Super experienced ones. Who are largely either professors, Doctor of Electronics, retired educators. Or just damn good time served grey haired long toothed sparks.

Either way nobody goes from trainee to mentor without a few years in the arms.

Surely you need a pint now after learning all about them there wires and bulbs (lamps lol)

This explains all.

Click it read it come back to me.

This explains all.

Ah ok. Makes sense now.

Would like access to the arms if possible ?

This explains all.

he's only just qualified a s a spark. readin and ritin comes in year 4.

Reply to Remove forum trainee badge now im qualified? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

On another forum for general EV chat this question comes up all the time. It's very common to install a charger taking the supply direct from the...
Replies
Views
I have a towel dryer on an interior wall in my bathroom, wired off the last stop in my loop of bathroom outlets. This thing has been installed...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock