• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Replacing this panel in the American Professional Electrical Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm an apprentice electrician and i'm doing some groundwork for a job. What panel and breakers would I use to replace this panel etirely? I just want to know what we'd use to tell my master. Would replacing this with a Square D homeline 100amp 6-space 12-circuit breaker panel and 6 square D homeline 20amp single pole breakers be the correct thing?

Attachments

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DF4E2025-030C-47A3-BC6C-001BAA752DA8.jpeg

Would a Square D Homeline 100 Amp six Spot 12 Circuit Panel work? With six 20amp single pole homeline breakers?

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Not a clue. This is a UK based forum.
agree but it has a US area. As my initial mistake, as well as a Canadian and and Australian Area for people of that decendancy.

You have two threads running which one do you want to keep this or the other and I will move it to the American section.

Dan

Admin
We used to be a UK forum. We aren't anymore. Please don't put off members because they're overseas from you. Just don't reply to the thread. There are plenty of Americans joining every week and they'll help each other out.
Post automatically merged:

I've merged the two and cleared it up.
Post automatically merged:

I'm an apprentice electrician and i'm doing some groundwork for a job. What panel and breakers would I use to replace this panel etirely? I just want to know what we'd use to tell my master. Would replacing this with a Square D homeline 100amp 6-space 12-circuit breaker panel and 6 square D homeline 20amp single pole breakers be the correct thing?
Thanks for posting here. I apologise on behalf of the member who was a bit sharp with you.

I've posted a thread for all to be aware of: I've created some new forum categories, we're not a UK-only forum anymore - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/ive-created-some-new-forum-categories-were-not-a-uk-only-forum-anymore.177245/

We used to be a UK forum. And some are struggling to deal with the change.

You're more than welcome to post on this forum, in any category you wish.

We have American members who will be more than happy to help as soon as they notice your thread.

Thanks again. :)

Last edited:

Dan

Admin

Megawatt

-
Arms
Advent Win
As you know @reelectrican Square-D home-line is a decent panel but plan for the future ang buy one with more spaces

Reply to Replacing this panel in the American Professional Electrical Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom