Discuss Reusing heaters from broken sauna. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

saunaQ

DIY
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought a portable sauna, it came with a fuse board attached to the outside wall, this fuse board connected to the power outlet on the wall. This fuse board also connected to 3 heaters. The sauna doesn't work anymore, I assume there's something gone wrong in the fuse board. I think the heaters are still functional but I have nothing to connect them to in order to get power to them now that the sauna fuse board is not working.

Picture 1 shows the heater.
Picture 2 shows the male connection on the heater.
Picture 3 shows the female connection which the male connection on the heater plugs into.
Picture 4 shows the fuse board.

My question is, is there some sort of connection or mini fuse board I could get which could I plug a heater into which would probably then connect to the power socket on the wall to get power and heat to the heater instead of plugging it into the the female connection which leads to the broken fuse board on the sauna? Seems like it might be doable in theory. One thing is that the sauna had temperature settings which could be controlled by a remote which was also connected to the fuse board so I'm not sure how that would work but if I could get the heater to heat I think all would be good.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 2.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 3.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 4.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 16

Reply to Reusing heaters from broken sauna. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net