Discuss Rgb lighting. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Good evening all, I'm looking for some advice on rgb setups.

If I wanted several rgb floods to work simultaneously from the same remote would they be wired in the same way as led strips threw an amplifier if so where could I get a rgb wired fitting.
Or would there be some sort of signal which would go from a main point to each individual flood.

Reply to Rgb lighting. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I have a tail light for a '12 Ducati Panigale 1199 S, that I can't get working properly. The brake light / daytime running lights...
Replies
Views
I am installing 9 LED downlights each with an RGB bulb in (i will try attach pictures on them) - anyway I have been told that they need to be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve have some ten year old Collingwood SL020 RGB led garden spike lights which I’d like to keep using but wondering if I can use them with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I would like to use LED chips for DIY projects, to power them I would start from 12V drivers for LED strips. For some chips it is...
Replies
Views
Hey all, We have an RGB led strip behind a tiled wall , and lights a little shelf in the shower area. The RGB strip has become faulty probably...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock