Discuss Risk Assessment for Working at Height in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

RDB85

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Ive got to complete a Word Document regarding a Risk Assessment for Working at Height. Would anyone be able to give me pointers. It only has to be brief then all of the tables will be filled in. Ive not done one before, so I am in need of some advice if possible?

Ive got to complete a Word Document regarding a Risk Assessment for Working at Height. Would anyone be able to give me pointers. It only has to be brief then all of the tables will be filled in. Ive not done one before, so I am in need of some advice if possible?
So what height are you working at, how are you intending to access the work area, what type of fall arrest equipment is needed if any, is there a fixed fall arrest system already installed, are the operatives appropriately trained in the use of harnesses and fall arrest equipment if needed, if using ladders or scaffolding are the correct in date safety tags attached
The working at height RA I used when I was doing rope access work was in a few parts the basic RA was about 80 pages site specific could be 5 - 30 additional pages and a supplementary on the day one to cover things like weather conditions, any changes to the site or working conditions

PM me your details with what you need, I have some templates I can send you to butcher

Reply to Risk Assessment for Working at Height in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net