• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.

Discuss Roles available in Liverpool in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

RDB85

-
Trainee
Reaction score
The Position you're Seeking is:
Full Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone could help. Currently, I am doing an Apprenticeship at a company in Liverpool in the Security Industry. The lads are okay, but the training and employer not so much. I have been there just over a year, with a lack of training and pay I am starting to feel a little fed up. I assumed after a year that I would be on the NLW of £8.72, not £4.30. But the employer does not seem at all interested. They seem more interested in getting paid and doing the work as quickly as possible, with no training or investment.

So I am looking to carry on with my Electrical path if possible. I currently have my 2365 Level 2 and Level 3. I am looking to do my Portfolio, Testing, and Inspection, 18th Edition, and finally AM2.

• I have my own Power Tools and Hand Tools.
  • Full Clean Driving Licence.
Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Reply to Roles available in Liverpool in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net