Discuss roller shutter door in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

singingfraggle

Hello guys called out to a fault on a roller shutter door when you press the button to go either up or down and hold for a while then release the door will continue for a few seconds if you press the button and release straight away the door stops instantly as It should would this be the relay that reduces voltage to 24v showing signs of giving up many thanks paul

Just had a couple or three beers, if I'm reading this correctly, and others may know more about this type of thing than me, could it be the button you talk of sticking when it's depressed for a few seconds? I don't mean depressed like I am

nah, needs to drink more. happy juice don't make you depressed ( unless it's that creamflow muck ).

decent lager, that. almost as good as okochim (from poland, 7%).

Budvar.

been to czech rePUBlic alot (nearly got hitched to a czech girl long time love you long time ago).

they all drank budvar, and it was 20p a pint and tasted like Jesus himself had picked the hops, and Claudia Schiffer had fermented the yeast.

In fact,

if any young bucks are ever there and fancy chatting up a Czech girl, try this (Phonetic) line, it will at least get a smile and you never know might work:

DEH MEH POO SUE PROSS EEEME

In fact,

if any young bucks are ever there and fancy chatting up a Czech girl, try this (Phonetic) line, it will at least get a smile and you never know might work:

DEH MEH POO SUE PROSS EEEME
I've just rang the cheeky girls up and apparently it means "my grandma gives me a happy ending" ? :aureola:

Hello guys called out to a fault on a roller shutter door when you press the button to go either up or down and hold for a while then release the door will continue for a few seconds if you press the button and release straight away the door stops instantly as It should would this be the relay that reduces voltage to 24v showing signs of giving up many thanks paul

If this sounds harsh I’m sorry.
If you seriously think a relay reduces voltage then you shouldn’t be playing around with this.
Post a picture.

Not sure what you mean with the cheeky girls, but it means "give me a kiss, please"

These are the cheeky girls...

boris-cheeky-girls_1995025i.jpg

Thats PEG in the middle...

Reply to roller shutter door in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net