Discuss Save the wet pants :) in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

I had a similar idea myself.

With the Scottish govt wanting every home to have smoke detectors, there are people on low income, that although own their home, can’t really find the money that’s needed to bring their properties up to the standard.

Neither can they afford to have simple repairs done, never mind a rewire or even fuseboard change.

I went to one the other day where their rather aged mains powered smoke detector had actually went on fire!
Took it down for nothing and left them a quote for a houseful of Aico.

round here, the Fire Service fit stand alone smoke alarms for free for elderly and disabled.

I remember years ago BG gave people battery smokes and battery monoxide detectors for free as long as you were a BG customer

round here, the Fire Service fit stand alone smoke alarms for free for elderly and disabled.
They fitted the Fire Angel ST-622 around here - and have since had to get a third party company to replace loads of them by post (for free) because the batteries only lasted about 4 years....

Reply to Save the wet pants :) in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all! This weekend we have an offer on 8 of our most popular Smoke, Heat & CO alarms from trusted brands! Don't wait too long as these offers...
Replies
Views
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boy-10-dies-receiving-electric-093000771.html I must say in my 25 years on the job , hotel / hostel / b & b wiring is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Save Time Installing Cables with Super Rod At Electrical2Go, we're constantly striving to bring you the latest and most...
Replies
Views
Up until this Sunday (28/01/24) you can save on selected heaters from three of our best selling brands. And includes the popular Dimplex Quantum...
Replies
Views
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/building-firms-going-bust-fastest-141600820.html
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock