Discuss Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Were you also saddened by the loss of lives in the past that were caused by Iran?

Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.?
no, you need a good guy from time to time, lol.
1578081810986.png

[automerge]1578082021[/automerge]
Were you also saddened by the loss of lives in the past that were caused by Iran
the up raising of the irans when they got rid of the only king they had and now they got a despot for a king .

Whatever Potus you have had the spectre of the middle east has claimed lives and will continue to do so. Get rid of your President and you will get another one. Do you really imagine that will solve your middle east problem? All your presidents before him have done the same thing. Why do you think he is unfit? Do you have sufficient knowledge to judge. It seems like here in England a majority voted for someone/something and everyone else is in trauma about it. Sheesh!

I assume you are referring to the recent taking out of Soleimani, reflecting the many lives that have been lost and taken under his command I would be surprised anyone would take such an approach unless they are a Trump hater and just virtue signalling, If you even scratch the surface of what this evil general legacy is you would be praising Trump, I am not saying the reason for taking him out is wise, just that this one man was responsible for the slaughter of many of his own as well as that of other nations.
Trumps record on Foreign Policy is one of the cleanest given his predecessors and in fact under his watch he has managed to achieve things no previous president had ever managed IE N-Korea and S-Korea which led to hundreds of families split by the countries political positions been reunited, given that some hadn't seen each other in 75yrs explains the achievement here regardless of his haphand methods in getting there.

This site should be kept for electrical information, training etc etc
political rubbish should be kept to sites that care about those topics
This is why we should not start political debates because someone may say

"if i had my way i would nuke all lefties, vegans, those that dont know that testicles make a man and a vagina makes you a girl and then sink all boats that carry those that dont belong here , they will then get the hint and stop before they start etc etc etc"

oh yeah that was me !

This site should be kept for electrical information, training etc etc
political rubbish should be kept to sites that care about those topics
This is why we should not start political debates because someone may say

"if i had my way i would nuke all lefties, vegans, those that dont know that testicles make a man and a vagina makes you a girl and then sink all boats that carry those that dont belong here , they will then get the hint and stop before they start etc etc etc"

oh yeah that was me !

This is the politics section.

@ashrow The site has multiple non electrical related subjects, if this is a problem then I suggest you message Dan.. we allow freedom of speech on the forum as long as it is done with respect and dignity, freedom of speech does not extend to promoting violence, hatred etc and we would remove any such content when we are aware of it, any members posting such been dealt with on an appropriate level, if you wish to add content to the thread then please do but let's not make giant leaps of assumption and take the thread of course please.

The past is the past, nothing we do now will change that.

Trump wants this war to keep him in office; and for no other reason.
I am seeing treasonous acts, over and over.,.,
who said anything about a war? as much as some dislike trump, he's doing his job, protecting american troops and citizens, along with most of the free world. it's time that all these perpetrators of death were brought to account and it seems that Trump is the only one with balls enough to do anything about it.

Ive not seen any other countries condone what has happened.... which makes me think they knew he was needing to be taken out.
Better a drone strike, satellite targeting one bad man and a few of his closest.... rather than destroying half a city looking for him.

I'm not a fan of Trump, far from it, but I can see the reasoning. They don't want another 9/11 and will do whatever they can to prevent it.

The past is the past, nothing we do now will change that.

Trump wants this war to keep him in office; and for no other reason.
I am seeing treasonous acts, over and over.,.,
You have lost me, Trump has a track record on unemployment, foreign policy, economical growth etc that any president could dream of, the facts speak for themselves, how can you ignore all this unless your are in the democratic echo chamber, he doesn't need any war at all, the Democrats are imploding, channels that support that biased are tanking in ratings, please cite me where you get your mindset, what makes you think he needs a war, this is baseless rhetoric, I speak as a outsider with no political siding in the US, I am one to slag Trump when needed but I will cite the legacy of Trump any day and correct the misinformation often made against him by the Democrats be it banning muslims to illegal immigration camps which are totally twisted version we see on CNN etc.

when the rubbish hit the fan at 9/11 the yanks really started screaming they heads of ,not in my back yard ,come on where is your pride in your flag .is it because the yanks dont want a winner for president .

Mr Trump may be the man at the "Head of the table" but he is acting on advice from his Military Advisers !
In answer to your question No I don't believe that he should be removed from office.
We may not agree with his approach to politics, his tweeting on matters, But in all fairness to the American President he has done a lot of good for his country and the people.

Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.?

And publicly say Trump is being removed because he is unfit to remain “president”.

The people of America are deeply saddened by the loss of Human lives.

Trump is “FIRED” !!!!!

As an American; I ask you Iranians,

please forgive us -

Anyone agree/disagree with this approach-?

How many brown babies have been bombed by US forces under Trump?
How many wedding parties have been bombed under Trump?
How many pointless foreign wars has Trump sent US forces to?

Get a grip man, Trump orders that the enemies of the US are taken out with little or no collateral damage and you're getting your panties in a bunch.

If Saint Barack or killery had pulled the same move you'd be creaming those same panties.

Here's wishing you a happy four more years come November.

Reply to Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net