Currently reading:
**Show Us Your Installs!!!**

Discuss **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spudnik

Right chaps,

Due to a few unavoidable issues, we have lost the original thread and pics etc.

Sorry about that!!!

So, if you want to re-upload your pics then great, if not, give us something new!

Cheers!!

Someone seems to have gone over the top with the asbestos labels at work...

SDC11687.JPG
Clearly a case of ' I bought this roll of tape, and by God i'm gonna use it' syndrome

That is a work of art, can't see any spare ways, but regardless a work of art
Just 1 on the main switch. Would of been 2 spare but had to split the ring into 2 radials. The price for it is crap on this contract but I try to still keep it half decent despite the price. Price work breeds **** work and apprentices who are taught on price are a recipe for disaster but that's for another time .

I actually got out of the office and went to site with my tools last week. I was there and working for a full day installing a panel I had previously put together in the workshop....a full day.... I even impressed myself. I was going to post a few pictures but the camera's in the car, it's raining and I only have socks on so it will have to wait for anther night.

I actually got out of the office and went to site with my tools last week. I was there and working for a full day installing a panel I had previously put together in the workshop....a full day.... I even impressed myself. I was going to post a few pictures but the camera's in the car, it's raining and I only have socks on so it will have to wait for anther night.

Are your shoes in the car as well?

It controls multiple fan units for bathroom and changing room extraction plus 3 x kitchen canopy hood extraction fans in air handling units with HEPA filters. The VFD's in the silver enclosures are for the 3 kitchen fans.

The picture of me actually working is whilst connecting up a fan in one of the air handling units.

Wow, those two installations are like chalk and cheese. That plant room looks very nice but not sure what happened with that external DB, it certainly isn't going to win any awards...

IMG_0299.jpgIMG_0639.jpg Im new on here so go easy on me couple of CUs i have done in the last few weeks, second pic the builder went an collected the meter tails for me an they were not the best so when i went to strip of 25mm of coloured core it was almost stuck on (guess they were cheap) so i am aware that looks a bit ruff, oh an in the first pic i added the spare fuse covers to the din rail

Im new on here so go easy on me couple of CUs i have done in the last few weeks, second pic the builder went an collected the meter tails for me an they were not the best so when i went to strip of 25mm of coloured core it was almost stuck on (guess they were cheap) so i am aware that looks a bit ruff, oh an in the first pic i added the spare fuse covers to the din rail
Not too bad really, nice and neat and plenty of space.
Not so sure about identifying all the circuits' cables as cpcs with tape.
In general a lot better than many you see.

Reply to **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back