Discuss Size bush and lock ring in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Can anyone tell me what size bush and lock ring you need for 4 25mm tails and 16mm G/Y? For a snug fit

Or is there a 3phase tail gland out there?

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Wiska do a TPN tails gland, think the one you want is 50mm. They do either plastic or metal.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Ive not seen one that is all combined but you can get a 4 way gland and put the earth in its own gland.

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Ive not seen one that is all combined but you can get a 4 way gland and put the earth in its own gland.
Wiska one has a smaller hole for the earth through the middle. If the enclosure is ferrous I'm sure the requirement is to bring the cpc through the same entry as the live conductors.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Wiska one has a smaller hole for the earth through the middle. If the enclosure is ferrous I'm sure the requirement is to bring the cpc through the same entry as the live conductors.
Bringing all 3 phase and neutral through the same gland/hole. CPC can be different gland/hole.

Edit: I'm going to hold my hand up on the above. Be a man, don't delete it.
Just read 521.5.1.
I was wrong.

Last edited:

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Bringing all 3 phase and neutral through the same gland/hole. CPC can be different gland/hole.

Edit: I'm going to hold my hand up on the above. Be a man, don't delete it.
Just read 521.5.1.
I was wrong.
10 cheesecakes docked from pay.

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
So would terminating the earth onto a through bolt on the DB and then having another earth terminated on the other side be suitable?

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Size bush and lock ring in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom