Discuss Size bush and lock ring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

TJC1

-
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what size bush and lock ring you need for 4 25mm tails and 16mm G/Y? For a snug fit

Or is there a 3phase tail gland out there?

Ive not seen one that is all combined but you can get a 4 way gland and put the earth in its own gland.

Ive not seen one that is all combined but you can get a 4 way gland and put the earth in its own gland.

Wiska one has a smaller hole for the earth through the middle. If the enclosure is ferrous I'm sure the requirement is to bring the cpc through the same entry as the live conductors.

Wiska one has a smaller hole for the earth through the middle. If the enclosure is ferrous I'm sure the requirement is to bring the cpc through the same entry as the live conductors.

Bringing all 3 phase and neutral through the same gland/hole. CPC can be different gland/hole.

Edit: I'm going to hold my hand up on the above. Be a man, don't delete it.
Just read 521.5.1.
I was wrong.

Last edited:
Bringing all 3 phase and neutral through the same gland/hole. CPC can be different gland/hole.

Edit: I'm going to hold my hand up on the above. Be a man, don't delete it.
Just read 521.5.1.
I was wrong.
10 cheesecakes docked from pay.

So would terminating the earth onto a through bolt on the DB and then having another earth terminated on the other side be suitable?

Reply to Size bush and lock ring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Incoming supply on our job comes into the building and then the tails from which go into a switched isolator with 200A fuses fitted. No idea...
Replies
Views
I bouught a Nissan Townstar EV and have found what I consider a theft problem All previous vans I have had allowed the driver to enter and exit...
Replies
Views
I am planning to go semi off grid with a victron and battery system. The system will be installed in an out building about 20 meters away from...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that requested kwh meters on the socket circuits of an office lock he rents out,(rooms are rented separately). There are two...
Replies
Views
Hope you're all well . I've had ring door bell 2nd generation hardwired for 1.5 yrs... it was connected to transformer which is connected to the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock