Currently reading:
So what happened

Discuss So what happened in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

agreed though Paul

just reading through there has been some flapping & flailing about in here when the window out was closed....for a while..

Shut up thee, don't start lol

geord.jpg
Could do with one of these
It is officially recognised as a language in its own right but to us it's a lot more than that - it's way of life!!

How to Talk Like a Geordie: 5 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

This forum is still running like a bag of $$$$ for me nigh on impossible to read, reply or post anything in the last 24 hours. Think Dan needs to get it sorted as it's only this forum I'm on that is doing it

Well the site is playing up again, very slow this morning.

think dan must have put jimmy saville in charge. why not. he's shagged everything else.

I assume the ISP went down and the server for the forum has not properly restarted its connection once it was running again (if it is running again).
Posting in the occasional moments when it is up!

Just heard the NHS has been inundated with addiction withdrawal problems all over the country , it seems theres a problem with guys going without shyte for quite some time and its caused severe constipation , thats what happens I suppose when the forum is down ....

Feel free now to let all Your shyte out as normal...

it's a bit like tony's megger. needs winding up to work.

what you do in changing rooms is your own business, glenn. :stuart:

Google tv serial so you can take It out of hotel mode, did it for a mate when we were working away so he could play on his Playstation. Remember to take a couple drivers up so you can get to ports

that makes as much sense to me as trying to fly to the moon in a gyrocopter.

Well 1st time I've been able to post in 4hours, what a bag of Shyte, no problems on any other forums or sites.
I won't hold my breath for a reply, can't manage a day without breathing!!!!!!

Another 30minute delay, this is crazy and no explanation. Does Dan actually know what is happening and at this rate won't have any members left to worry about

Well i'm with bt but why is it only affecting this site then, i am not having any trouble with any other forums or sites

Reply to So what happened in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock