Discuss Solar Energy Installer Business Owners - Uni Case Studies in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is James and I am a Business student at the University of Southampton.

As part of my studies I am looking at the solar energy industry. I am currently researching the market and reaching out to business owners in the industry and I would be really grateful if you could answer a few questions!

I would only need 2-3 minutes of your time and this would be really valuable in my case studies.

If you are able to help, would you mind answering a few questions on the linked survey below!

Solar Energy Companies - Market Research - http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/KOVOQ/

Many thanks for your time and understanding!

James Ward

Business Student

Reply to Solar Energy Installer Business Owners - Uni Case Studies in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I need to conduct interviews with experts in the relevant field for my university project. The topic and product that I’m developing a...
Replies
Views
Renewable energy startup is seeking a Technical Co-Founder to help create a company that is both socially and financially rewarding. The...
Replies
Views
V.early days, just had installed solar. No battery, also supply of some parts difficult at the moment so no App or Online monitoring. I have a...
Replies
Views
Ok so I am an electrician but don't really do solar, my partners sister has a holiday let complex, due to her energy bills rising to £36k a year...
Replies
Views
Hi All, This might be a bit of an odd question, I would really appreciate your thoughts. I am trying to up-date my mum's home, before putting it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock