• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss solid aluminium ,copper wire armored 50m ( 25mm?) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi got some cable today off a job (unwanted by customer )

looks like 25mm aluminium single brown (live ) copper wire armourings
black sheath on outer like normal swa.

around 50 metres in total PM me offer if interested ( before i strip the cable & weigh in.)

barnsley south yorkshire

Reply to solid aluminium ,copper wire armored 50m ( 25mm?) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Getting desperate to clear my small garage, and I have a bit of old red/black T&E. I used a few bits to add a socket or two in my flat and a...
Replies
Views
I'm doing another EICR, I still don't like doing them, and still seem to attract the weird/unusual/uncommon stuff. This time I'm faced with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I purchased a new build a few weeks ago which has a cable running from a switch near the back door to a small round enclosure on the outside...
Replies
Views
Was asked to quote for a job today wiring up a summerhouse/playhouse in a garden to run the usual sockets, lights and garden tools etc... When on...
Replies
Views
Has anyone come across black PVC twin lighting cable before? Working in a house, probably late 50's/early 60's yesterday and found all the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock