Search the forum,

Discuss Starting new business. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Earthstore

This may be of use to some of you, I am starting a new business and which could save you money, therefore help your business too.
At present only really in Oxfordshire but will help if I can further afield.
Sadly I had to take a back seat from the PV industry, which is a shame because of all the effort that went into it, but that's politics for you...

Please visit my website http://haggleinfo.co.uk and if you have any constructive comments to make please do, all the examples given are real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch your back mate...google may sic the lawyers on you for "passing off" and also infringing on a registered design....courts might rule either way and could be a VERY expensive process....

Thank you, I have thought of that, would be some great advertising for me...
I did look into it, you can not copyright colours or a font, unless you make up a new one maybe..

My IT guy did make some changes so should all be Ok, if not can you bake a cake for me, with a file in it???

I will see if I receive a "take down notice", at least I will know what it means, and how or if I should challenge it.
A lot of thought went into that, it did really, and I do have a cunning plan should this happen.

Don't be too sure about that one Earth.
Have a watch of this... :)
Illegal Numbers - Numberphile - Videos about Numbers and Stuff

Thanks for that, Did you see what the threat was though?
He would come around and stamp on my toys, think I can handle that.... Only my daughter has toys and they would have to be brave to pick on her....

I am aware that there may be some issues, just like to see what happens, I was late paying my council tax on purpose one month, just to see how nasty the letter would be from them, I do have to say it was rather too nasty to send to old folk... But did not worry me...

When we had the poll tax, if you are young you may never have heard of it, it came in a few years after the window tax....
Anyway, went to court twice on that one, and only ever paid £14 out of £1800, all above board, there were some legal loop holes in how the council demanded the payments, from memory it was "willful non payment", which, if you did not have the money could not be the case, and "culpable neglect", and in reference to this could never be proven in a court of law, there was a test case on it, sadly for them I am not aware of anybody else that used these rulings...

Any other comments about my venture??

Reply to Starting new business. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net