Currently reading:
Stopping at traffic lights

Discuss Stopping at traffic lights in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I don't believe that all the people who stop short of the line are advanced drivers, I think it's the opposite and they can't judge where they should stop so err on the side of caution; this is why they then edge forward before the lights change.

Oooh think we touched a nerve there! I find 255bhp more than enough to pull a horse trailer and 2 horses with no effort. Any more than that becomes accademic, when are you going to use it, apart from at traffic light grand prize, then every one thinks you're a knob!

Lights turn to green, motorcyclist drops match onto petrol tank, car driver sails padt laughing like s drain!

Oooh think we touched a nerve there! I find 255bhp more than enough to pull a horse trailer and 2 horses with no effort. Any more than that becomes accademic, when are you going to use it, apart from at traffic light grand prize, then every one thinks you're a knob!
always know when following a horse box, it's being pulled by a land rover. the horses are there to pull the land rover when it breaks down.

I don't believe that all the people who stop short of the line are advanced drivers, I think it's the opposite and they can't judge where they should stop .........
" types of prescription - envolved "
a) More Drugged up drivers .
b) Ones who need their Glasses upgrading !
c) ( Nervous drivers fearful of tailgater behind .. Who me )
( - tranquillizers needed )

4th Landrover, 600,000 miles between them, never let us down. Always disappoints Landrover haters that fact!

What a strange question! Some funny people on here.
if you think this forum is strange, try the plumbers' forum. always good for a laugh when a wet-pants has wiered up c/h wrongly.

Reply to Stopping at traffic lights in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock