Discuss Storage Yard Lighting - Supplier Reccomendations in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

tomspark93

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been asked to change an existing lighting setup in a large storage yard.

Basically at the moment there are a number of lamp posts with a mixture of 250w and 400w metal halide lights (1 or 2 lights per post). I've been told from the main building contractor that the columns aren't structurally sound enough to add more lights too so it'll be a case of replacing existing columns and adding more columns if the cabling is suitable.

I'm after recommendations for a supplier who will come out to survey the site and decide what's best. Like anything, I'd rather get a reccomendation based on someone's experience before I start looking on google etc

Cheers, Tom

Reply to Storage Yard Lighting - Supplier Reccomendations in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey everyone. I've been asked to help increase the light from 8 floodlights on a rugby pitch, and tbh, I've never had to work with them in my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for something rather specific and I don't know if it exists or not. I'm trying to plan a system that allows the lighting...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've Google the above question and I cannot find a chart that gives the breakdown of what (for example) the following means: MHL...
Replies
Views
E
Semi-transparent perovskite solar cells have been created that demonstrate high-power conversion efficiency and transmit visible light while...
Replies
Views
Electricity News --
E
Hello I attended a customers property today to check on a fault with some latern courtyard lamps. There are 4 lamps and the centre 2 are not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock