Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Stroma Certification Scheme Stroma

Discuss Stroma in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Wilko

-
Arms
Esteemed
Interesting ... I reckon the tough practical part of running a CPS is to keep a herd of assessors fed and ready to fly, so maybe this is prioritisation?

Wilko

-
Arms
Esteemed
Completely agree. Bizarre really. Maybe this should be the joint venture with NAPIT that was rumoured in another thread (well it is now :)).

lots people going over to them so big back log, took me a few wks when i went with them, they need more staff i reckon lol

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
My assessor told me a couple of weeks ago they are really short staffed due to high demand...

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
seems a long time

I personally would not be happy waiting 3 months to join a scam

stroma will lose business like this
When I was with Elecsa, assessment appointments were always 2-3 months after payment. Not too much of an inconvenience for a renewal, not so for your first assessment.

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
saw an advert for NICEIC/Elecsa saying join us in 3 weeks - 97% of applicants assessed within 2 weeks., which would obviously be them responding to the long stroma lead in times.

T

Toneyz

I'll save everyone posting it then--The bigger the brown envelope______________

Currently a 3 month waiting time for new applications....
Im currently with stroma, and neen with them for 2 years and i have not had a good experience recently after my last inspection from the moment a subcontractor turned up to taking 7 months to resolve a non compliance that was down to them and not me. Im considering returning to Elecsa.

Reply to Stroma in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom