Currently reading:
sub main started.

Discuss sub main started. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
new sub as existing 3phase board is full. this is the job that glenn's with me on. just got the first 3 single phase circuits in. waiting for location of 3 phase supply before getting cable in.

DSC_0051.jpg

Sorry Tel got to go lad's just turned up, I will check in later!!

just thinking... should it be called a sub-main? reason it query this is because a sub-main by definition is fed from a OCPD in a main DB. in this case, the tails are going to be split before the main DB and fed direct from the meter, so really, i will have 2 main boards, a sub is fed with that SWA with the missing gland .LOL.

I was looking at the 5d mark 111, but a bit pricey nearly 3k, that's with a lens or 2,300.00 for body only.

just for you, darkwood. earthing nut and fly lead fitted. tails in, waiting for tomorrow to power down and split incomers. existing board is well out of balance. phase currents varying from 16A upwards. 37A in the N. might try and get then to pay a couple of hours to reconfigure some circuits to balance the board.

DSC_0053.jpg

Now all you need to buy Tel is a Label printer :nono:

Ok let you off then!!

Reply to sub main started. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock