Discuss Tax no1 likes it!! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

jambo65

Hi lads! 1st post from me, been thinkin of starting my own company just wondering could any 1 give me a rough estrimate of how much tax i would b paying on my income? does it make a difference if im employing others? cheers :cool:

Best place to go is your local business link its a free course on starting your own business and covers everything for TAX:mad: to marketing for more business:)

Hope that helps

Chris

Shouldn't t*x {shudder} be on the SWEAR word list?

It is in my house! Only t*x is more certain than death! :mad:

God, I hate it! It's all take, take, take with that bloody t*xman.

Tax no1 likes it!! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

***man is not my friend.

I love paying tax! :mad: I get great pleasure in knowing that the money I give to HMC IRS funds the givernments useless ideas.
Im also glad that one of the MP's managed to get his moat cleaned for £2000 and I had to unblock the drains myself at my place! :mad: Or that Mp who got her Sky and smut channels paid for and I had to cancel mine 2 months ago due to loss of income!:mad:

I cant wait for the government to allow the EU workforce in so that I can gradually stop work and end up living on £64 a week!:mad:

The taxman? Best person in the world if you ask me!:eek:

Obviously Im biased as Im unemployed!:D

not a good time for me to say my grandad was the head taxman in england for a few years then lol

HMRC's website I would say.

Though I don't like the fact they are taking our hard earned money whilst some people get a free house and don't even work!

Reply to Tax no1 likes it!! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock