Discuss technique learning solutions ltd in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

marck

-
Reaction score
Has anybody had any experience with technique learning solutions ltd. my son is thinking of doing a course with this company. he is at college doing ONC in installation maintenance and controls but is looking for a course he can do whilst working as he has a family of his own and needs to get working so for next year when his course finishes he is looking to carry on and get certified to go self employed. I trained along time ago on 16th edition and I am just retraining again to up to date my certificates to get on the job again so I am not sure about this company so I am hoping somebody on here knows something about them as everybody knows there are some not so good training companies out there, thanks for any info supplied

Reply to technique learning solutions ltd in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am Tony. Just introducing myself. I am in a difficult position myself trying to decide at 38 with 1 kid about changing careers and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am looking at gaining electrical qualifications in order to do installations and self certify ect. My background is...
Replies
Views
I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock