• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss tempted to buy a range rover sport 06 onwards in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elsparko

anyone got some real world service costs on these things?

not bothered about mpg

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
interesting work vehicle - but you do live in Scotland .......

Strima

Electrician's Arms
If using for work I’d go for a disco 3/4 as the load space is bigger and the split tailgate is handy.

Strima

Electrician's Arms
Get a black one then.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Solar Guru
Trainee Access
DIY

KEV 1 N

Electrician's Arms
Kin hell! Nearly 17 grand for a ten year old motor!

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
How many sparks spend this much on their vans .............. let alone a weekend vehicle!

Jim90

Jim1990
Love to be a fly on the wall when a plumber stumbles across this forum and sees this.
‘I knew I should’ve become a sparky!’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.