Search the forum,

Discuss The joys of screwfix counters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I can't start the day without my costa, worth every penny of the £2.95.
400g jar of coffee and 2 bags sugar £2.95. thats coffee for a month in the civilised North, not just 1 cup of over-priced sludge.

up here in the civilised North, we have ciggy lighters. matches are some sort of ball game played by the likes of arsenal and west ham. one day they'll approach the standards of Liverpool and Accrington Stanley.

and this is how it sounds at home . mind you, Anfield has gone downbank, even allowing Geordies in these days.

if you look closely, that's me, the guy in the middle, just behind the "play" arrow

If there were restrictions on selling to non trade, we wouldn’t have DIY Dave to laugh at. And subsequently half the posts on this this forum wouldnt exist.
It keeps life interesting when you find a shambolic installation.

I wonder if Dan could tell us if on the plumber's forum they have all this debate regarding DIY gas jobs?Maybe a staff member could bring this question to his attention it would be interesting to know with their gas safe.

I wonder if Dan could tell us if on the plumber's forum they have all this debate regarding DIY gas jobs?Maybe a staff member could bring this question to his attention it would be interesting to know with their gas safe.
Recently had a problem with my Baxi combi boiler (hot water, no heating).
Found on Google someone who had had the same problem and had visited a couple of forums.
The advice given was either incorrect, or to get a Gas Safe engineer in.

you know the drill, spin. if you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

Reply to The joys of screwfix counters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net