Discuss Thick Architect needs Help!!! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
All the RCBO information I see online only show the outgoing cable and the built in N (in) going to the N terminal connectors and FE wires . None show the return wires as in a ring circuit. The L and E wires are obvious but where does the return N connect to. The N terminal bar or to the out going terminal on the RCOB?

Thanks Andy. That's what I thought and just wanted confirmation. My client wants me to specify all the circuits to be from RCOB's. so I just wanted confirmation before drawing up the spec to go out to various sparks for quotations.

^^ you lost me................ ANY spark knows the answer and won't need to ask.
He’s a different breed - the title gives the answer. We are to doff our caps and not look him in the eye.
He asked question and got answer - everyone’s a winner!

He’s a different breed - the title gives the answer. We are to doff our caps and not look him in the eye.
He asked question and got answer - everyone’s a winner!
What sort of spec is he producing, if he needs to know where the neutrals on a ring main connect to? I have had some major wirin specs, but none that have actually told us where to connect each wire!
would hate to see the full spec.

Perhaps multi skilled and it’s a ruse for doing the work himself - wouldn’t be the first time ‘one’ has slipped through the net!
What sort of spec is he producing, if he needs to know where the neutrals on a ring main connect to? I have had some major wirin specs, but none that have actually told us where to connect each wire!
would hate to see the full spec.

met a few architects in my time. most have been skinny bods. still thick though.

We can say what we want - he ain’t coming back! He got what he wanted - typical man!

Reply to Thick Architect needs Help!!! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net