Discuss this really puts the plum in plumber. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

That's not aggressive!

7671 has a reg which requires compliance with all other relevant standards and regulations.
If an electrician doesn't take the time to familiarise their self with such regulations then it is their funeral!

But an easy win for safety if 7671 is as reciprocal as possible. I don't see why you should rail against that?

pub.jpg

Use this, how do you think I got in?! :)

You want a pub badge ?

Well, you've gotta go on the plumbing forum and ...

... I'll behave :)

Hoy, leave the plumbers forum alone. They have helped me these past few weeks and saved me over £300!! I now have a PF Admin doing my boiler works and passing jobs to me for his electrical works.

Hoy, leave the plumbers forum alone. They have helped me these past few weeks and saved me over £300!! I now have a PF Admin doing my boiler works and passing jobs to me for his electrical works.

I'm only kidding, the plumbers forum will actually have decent plumbers on ... just like the majority of regulars here been very good knowledgeable sparks.

The plumbers forum is a sitting duck to vent your frustration that the amount of little monkeys who use your nicely drilled holes for there 'orrible pipes though.

I'm only kidding, the plumbers forum will actually have decent plumbers on ... just like the majority of regulars here been very good knowledgeable sparks.

The plumbers forum is a sitting duck to vent your frustration that the amount of little monkeys who use your nicely drilled holes for there 'orrible pipes though.

Have you seen some of their Mods, make your toes curl!!!

Fair play, if you can't prove you is Gas safe, they don't dish out any advice.

I know your only joking Mark. Some very nice blokes on there, specially the Admin that sorted my boiler out and is now passing work my way. A switched fused spur turn into a quote for a rewire!

I might post up this threads pictures and see what they have to say about it?

Reply to this really puts the plum in plumber. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net