Discuss TilersForums.com Directory Listings are getting business in and ranking in Google, look.... in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
TilersForums.com Directory Listings are getting business in and ranking in Google, look....

2 or 3 posts down I have the results. The listings were made when I created that thread. So they ranked very high in competitive terms (Lancashire in one case) quickly.

These rankings will keep climbing, the more listings are made, the more links each get to them from the others. So these quite high rankings are at their lowest right now. So I'm very impressed with Lou's work so far. Thanks @Lou

I created a few test listings, linked to them, and they're ranking in Google on 1st and second page. There are more examples too with the other listings but I thought if those are working the others are working too I wont keep linking to them showing the tilers.

So me and Lou have dedicated the whole of tomorrow to finalise the new directory listing categories and options that we will be asking you to click when making the listing.

I'll help the staff with theirs first (should they want one - some may work for a firm and not require it).
Then I'll help the Trusted Advisors (respected members?) next.
Then I'll help those with the most posts out of the rest of you. Should you want one.

Then I'll leave the rest to do their own, but I'll make some good guides for you as to what works.

I use the first 10 listings as a test to configure the directory section of the resources area as a whole. lol - While it might look confusing for us navigating to it deep into the website. The customer who lands on it will land straight on that page. So we want links to your profile on it, links to your website on it, your phone number on an Extras tab (so bots can't crawl them and add you to direct dial marketing systems). And we'll stick some common qualifications on there, and a drop down for the few certifications scams (your words guys), I mean schemes. So you can select which one you use. And can edit your listing should you change them.

So does anybody have any questions? Does anybody particularly need work coming in and want me to queue theirs near the top? (I know it's coming up to Christmas soon and there's only a few months away from mayhem customer-wise "I NEED this finishing before Christmas I have the in-laws coming" type thing. If so PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BY CLICKING HERE.

Reply to TilersForums.com Directory Listings are getting business in and ranking in Google, look.... in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net