Discuss Tiling posts in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Yes, Dan Spam.

The one about the loose tape measure ends really annoyed me.

Like we're al stupid and thought every tape measure had a faulty end on it.

Advertising of our own sites is unwanted by very very few. In fact if I could turn back time I'd have one massive forum covering all trades and you'd have to browse the place like a normal person browsing a normal forum by actually visiting the categories applicable to what you want to search for instead of constantly whacking what's new and hoping everything displayed is to your liking and your liking only.

Not being funny Dan, but perhaps don't gamble the success of the site on the whim of a fancy. I doubt the site would be half as successful as it currently is if it was all chucked in together with other trades.

Not being funny Dan, but perhaps don't gamble the success of the site on the whim of a fancy. I doubt the site would be half as successful as it currently is if it was all chucked in together with other trades.

Agreed I lurked on this forum and others for a while before joining this one.I joined because I thought I could continue learning and give a bit back too. I like the fun side and humour too. I particularly dislike spam and the lack of it was a reason I joined.
Anyway its sorted for me now but what about others lurking like most do before joining?
The forum is so settled I even turned off Adblocker (something I rarely do)

Cheers Mykey

The forum is created for the masses not just the few who moan a lot.

I joined this forum caused it was full of moaning people... I feel at home.

(Don't like the spam posts but am dealing with it. Just mark posts a Read.)

The forum is created for the masses not just the few who moan a lot.

There are some people here that devote a lot of time to helping others and to maintain the high standard of professional help available on this site. To dismiss people as "moaners" rather than taking on board constructive criticism is a bit disrespectful in my opinion and rather short sighted in terms of the continued success of the forum.

It's always the same 4 or 5 people though Andy and it's getting boring to be honest mate. My notifications literally always say '[1 of 5 names] has quoted your message moaning again'. Perhaps it doesn't say the moaning part. But it's always the same 5 people. Who to be frank don't all always hang around on here. Some of the moaners are the ones who have hissy fits and leave the forum for ages then come back to moan again. Why should I shape the forum for that type of user?

Reply to Tiling posts in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock