Discuss To remainers and leavers alike please read for an interesting take on the matter in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

To remainers and leavers alike please read for an interesting take on the matter {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

not me ,I voted to get out ,I'm with his chap citizen Britain .

I've been aware for quite some time that the EU plan is to dismantle every nation state. It's one of the reasons I voted to leave and would do so again in a heartbeat.

I just wish we would get on with and actually leave without keeping us tied to any EU legislature. If that means no deal, then that's fine by me.

27 countries 0 great Britain 1 ,now what are we going to with all the Moines, the EU are no different then adolf was trying to rule the world , is this a second world Reich an super states.
we have given to much away over the years ,world wars ect.

Lately I have genuinely been praying to high heaven that I don’t die until I find out what happens to Brexit, because the U.K. is my favourite amusement park. It comes complete with a circus run by clowns! I'm sure the no deal advocates don't know just how much s**t is coming their way for the rest of their lives. The notion of the "blitz spirit" will get us through has me in stitches. I would love to have seen the atmosphere in those air raid shelters if half the people down there had voted for the blitz and the other half hadn't. Only the other day John Whittingdale revealed that there are still two people in the EU willing to listen. A Polish fella whose name he couldn't pronounce and maybe a German. All you brexiteers are comedic geniuses...lol. :D

Lately I have genuinely been praying to high heaven that I don’t die until I find out what happens to Brexit, because the U.K. is my favourite amusement park. It comes complete with a circus run by clowns! I'm sure the no deal advocates don't know just how much s**t is coming their way for the rest of their lives. The notion of the "blitz spirit" will get us through has me in stitches. I would love to have seen the atmosphere in those air raid shelters if half the people down there had voted for the blitz and the other half hadn't. Only the other day John Whittingdale revealed that there are still two people in the EU willing to listen. A Polish fella whose name he couldn't pronounce and maybe a German. All you brexiteers are comedic geniuses...lol. :D
at least we will be governed by our own clowns who can always be voted out. (save the top deck clowns in that house of lords fools).

There is no deal to make. We have voted to leave. So we leave, as to a deal what does that have to do with leaving? Maybe you mean on what terms? The fact is economy rules all things national and international. There is no way anyone is going to make choices that makes them come out the poorer. We will have trade as it is inevitable as we need to make profit. Not one electrician on here does a deal that leaves them the poorer except by poor judgement.

who needs europe to trade when we have china?

so their will be blood on the streets soon in the EU ,france , the English are not eating the cheese or drinking the wine ,Spain who's going to eat the tomato ,Germany ,who's going to buy are scrap cars .look to the east ,like Marko polo.

I know it is a long article but within it you have secession of power to a foreign entity. Which is treason which is no doubt why in 1994 Tony Blair had the foresight to abolish hanging for treason. Knowing full well the seriousness of such secession. The crown has manifestly failed in it's coronation oath to protect the faith and any giving of powers to foreign entities. I have no problem with a common market at all. But I reject utterly the treason it was has and is wrapped in.

Reply to To remainers and leavers alike please read for an interesting take on the matter in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock