Discuss Tool bags & the Wera 2 Go - thoughts? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Been looking for a tool bag for a while and taken a liking to the Wera 2 go one. My garage is a bigger for moisture so the extra protection (and someone suggested banging a few silica sachets in) is a big plus.

What's you thoughts?

Or if you know of any decent ones that are worth considering?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200425-211134_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 26
At that price you have a lot of options but if you have a big budget I'd fork out a bit more and get one of the veto toolbags.
Personally I prefer an open tote with added dividers to hold things in place.
Cheers pal I'll have a look. I prefer the idea of an open tote, easier access. My only qualm is the moisture in the garage. Would be easy enough to just keep my decent tools in the tote and leave that in the house.

What Bag do you have?

Just ordered a veto pro pack tech xl, comes with free TP5B tool pouch, they get great reviews. Lots of guys saying theyve had theres many years, and still look good.

At that price I'd be looking at veto bags instead.
I use the tech XL and TP4B and wouldn't go back to a tote.

I use parts bags as well as the downside of the bags I use is no space for boxes of stuff. :)

After viewing both the Veto XL & Wera to go up close & I had a choice between the two I would be all over the Veto bag without a shadow of a doubt. I just didnt like the look of the Wera, the Velcro is not for me, the whole design just didnt feel right where as the Veto just felt like a proper tradesmen tool bag if that make sense & its a lot bigger then I what it looks like in the pics.

Reply to Tool bags & the Wera 2 Go - thoughts? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m after a bit of advice regarding wifi/secondary router. Data is not a strong point of mine so any advice would be very much...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I am a DIYer and am located in Ontario, Canada. I would like to put in a dedicated 20 amp circuit into my attached garage for my 15 amp...
Replies
Views
I would like to ask advice on a breaker size. Back in 2001 I turned my garage into a woodworking shop with several 240v machines. To power them I...
Replies
Views
Are insulated tools necessary if you're not working live? Watching YouTube videos of sparks in America none of them use insulated tools and...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock