Discuss Type of security head fixing in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I am looking for a tool to remove this type of security fixing (see images) does anyone know where this can be purchased from or the type of head the fixing is.

Thanks

Attachments

• D6DBB38A-C274-498D-ADF9-E9A51EAC7F26.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 84B46229-D1FC-4F86-BC3D-283432094C57.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 41
Doesn't look much room to get a tool in there!
I wondered if this might do it 🤔 :
Available in M5 and M6

They're actually for screws like this, which are clearly not the same 😢

1644865359830.jpeg

There are tri-head sockets available, but they need more space around the bolt than you have. I must be missing something 🤪

On that panel, are they metal screw heads, or plastic inserts?

Last edited:
I'll guess they're specific to teleAccess, a company which was wound up a few years ago.
Whether anyone has taken over their product range I know not.

What's the reason for wanting access, is the panel to be removed, if so use a cut off disc to cut a slot in the end of the screw?

Available in M5 and M6

View attachment 95106

There are tri-head sockets available, but they need more space around the bolt than you have. I must be missing something 🤪

Thanks for your reply, they are stainless.
Available in M5 and M6

View attachment 95106

Thanks for your reply, they appear to be stainless M6 type screw/pin.

Available in M5 and M6

View attachment 95106

I'll guess they're specific to teleAccess, a company which was wound up a few years ago.
Whether anyone has taken over their product range I know not.

What's the reason for wanting access, is the panel to be removed, if so use a cut off disc to cut a slot in the end of the screw?
Thanks for your reply: We need access the unit to terminate the replacement supply/load cable, I don't really want to replace the whole unit.

Reply to Type of security head fixing in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net