Search the forum,

Discuss unpaid EICR, well over 6 months ago. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not getting paid is a real pain. I never issue the certificate before I get paid may seem harsh but the dishonest few ruin trust for the majority.

Part of the contractual agreements that your services have been employed is that you comply with BS7671 this includes inspection and testing then issue of an appropriate electrical certificate not doing so could be taken as a reason for non-payment.

I have the odd non-payer and two days ago after completing £155 job in 2015 I have again left a paper invoice/certs dated with final demand and 30 days to pay all nicely worded...photographed(date stamped photos) and duct taped in envelope to front door again photographed....it will be a CCJ next month if not payed....it does not matter if it is £30 it is worth getting someones name logged with CCJ (credit sore etc) who is avoiding payment....In your case forget voiding the EICR just send email/txt and hand delivered copies x2 after that state further action will be taken on the 3rd invoice/letter...usually works. and BTW I am very behind on invoicing anyway. No one should mess with your wages if you have done an honest job.

^^

When you take court action against a non payer , your extra costs are added to their bill.

And never get behind with your billing. .....

Reply to unpaid EICR, well over 6 months ago. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back