Discuss Vaillant Ecotec 630 plus Wiring in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

acvc

-
Reaction score
Could anyone advise? I'm on the job.

New boiler and cylinder installed by plumber It's S Plan - two honeywell valves for CH and HW, wireless room stat.

I'm quite confident that the wiring centre wiring is all ok. But, the boiler is not firing up. The pump starts but no ignition.

I'm wondering if I've got it wrong at the boiler PCB.

I've got the oranges from the valves going to the 230V RT next to the main LNE power in terminal block. The 24V RT link is in.

240V is at LNE and also between N and RT 230V. That's all the cores I have going in .

Thanks

Have you got 230V at RT? Try removing the grey wire and link the RT terminals together.

Has the boiler got gas? Is the system up to pressure? Is the boiler going through a venting cycle?

You need to turn it on in the settings of the boiler.

Also you need to remove the link in the 24v stat (the white one beside Burner, marked 24V RT.
Could also do with sleeving your cables brown and blue where appropriate.

Thanks so much for your help .I really appreciate it.

I called the plumber back and he finally remembered that he hadn't turned on the gas ..... Bejeezuz ....

Thanks for comments on the sleeving and 24V link. All done.
Thanks again

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec 630 plus Wiring in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've always thought I was quite good a wiring heating systems, I can do Y plan, S plan, UFH set ups, "normal" thermal stores etc, you name it and...
Replies
Views
Hi all (new here), I recently had a boiler service and they mentioned that the wiring looks wrong. Boiler otherwise in good condition. I've seen...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, hope you all had a good xmas. Got called around to change over an old style pin type thermostat to a hive one for a family member...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I’m in the process of mapping out a relatively standard S-plan system for my parents central heating and hot water system. Not sure...
Replies
Views
A nice easy one for all the (many) people that are cleverer than me 🙂. Could you please point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock