Discuss Virgin Media Assessment day review in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hmm well I went to the assessment last week after being successful at online application then online assessment then phone interview and it was like why you are here but then why invite me and then not acknowledge me I don't know yet if I am successful in fact I am a bit upset that they don't want a hard worker, honest and confident employee every time I tried to be proactive and showed how confident I am some of them gave me weird responses like ignoring me scratching noses and god knows what else totally weird experience

Sorry to hear that, but recruitment can be a weird experience. Most companies don't realise that recruitment is second only to safety. So sometimes random folks get assigned to it and they may not even want to be there (custom kitchens to liberate etc). Let's see how it goes. You've done your best, if they don't want you it's truly their loss.

Sorry to hear that, but recruitment can be a weird experience. Most companies don't realise that recruitment is second only to safety. So sometimes random folks get assigned to it and they may not even want to be there (custom kitchens to liberate etc). Let's see how it goes. You've done your best, if they don't want you it's truly their loss.
Thanks ever so much Wilko for understanding what I am going through.

It's been3 working days still didn't heard from Virgin Media I am like at least tell me where I was wrong so angry trying to let it go but can't stop thinking why all this happened when I don't even know

If by your previous post, you stated that they hadn't even expected you to the interview so I wouldn't really be expecting them to now be efficient. Wait a few more days into the week and give your contact a call. All the best

If by your previous post, you stated that they hadn't even expected you to the interview so I wouldn't really be expecting them to now be efficient. Wait a few more days into the week and give your contact a call. All the best
No they invited me to the interview and then totally ignored me for good 10 minutes don't know why may be checking what I do but any how why can't be professional and deal it professionally rather than being ignorant

Reply to Virgin Media Assessment day review in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock