Discuss WAGO connectors.......... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I am a deliberately Lazy buyer, try to keep suppliers down to 2 or 3 for the majority of purchases. let them win a little on the small items, it makes no notable difference to your operating costs, however it will put your spend up with your top 2 suppliers and you can make them aware of that when discussing discount structures etc.
every now and then compare prices for a few higher value things with another supplier just to keep your main 2 on there toes.

When I need some, I add them to the order of the next wholesaler I visit .......... life is far too short to waste time saving a few pounds on these small items

My last order of Wagos from the link I mentioned earlier in the thread saved me £45 on screwfix prices. I only got 4 boxes of connectors and a handful of enclosures.

Saved on the whole order too not just the wagos.

I tend to use the Ideal Insure ones as their 2,3 & 4 way ones are 32 Amp rated, usually get them from Toolstation as their delivery is free with orders over £10.

I like the insures as well....dunno why but they feel like a better connection...probably in me head,I seem to remember that they are doing a MF box now....possibly maybe I think..

I like the insures as well....dunno why but they feel like a better connection...probably in me head,I seem to remember that they are doing a MF box now....possibly maybe I think..

I love the idea of the insure splice connectors but I've had so many just fall off as I'm dressing the cables back into a box etc. Doesn't fill me with much confidence

Reply to WAGO connectors.......... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock