Discuss Wales v England in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

To jeremy,

Okay fella, point taken, but lets see if you're still singing the same hymn in two years. Sky ain't daft mate, they know that the bubble is gonna burst soon with football, so are looking to replace it with a number of other sports - such as Rugby and Formula One. Do you think that I like the fact that the England Rugby Union authorities have sold their soul to the devil? I'm forever trying to convince my football (only) mates that the bubble will soon burst. Rugby Union is one of my three passions in life, so believe me, I'm sick of the way that Rugby, like Cricket has started to chase the pound. So you'll have to excuse my generalisation of the Home Nation teams - for now.

Good prediction Ken, already happened to rugby league and changed it to a summer game to fill in when football is not on.

Milwalken thanks for your Input and you sometimes de talk sense buty however it has been put to light lately that some sporting type of people have acted in a deplorable way and tried to cash on snooker games even though famous, football games ie goalkeepers , it only needs one or 2 guys in a team
By the way there are UFO s cause when ime drunk I don't know who I am never mind determing what a flying object is

Not for one second was I thinking that the decision to go to Sky was supported either by the players or the supporters. The silver lining was that Italy joined the tournament At the moment, the Celtic League looks secure with all BBC regionals and French and Italian coverage signing TV deals with the organisers. Heineken Cup means I still have to go and drink, Ulster through to the next round, what's that going to do to my liver!! Please, no offence intended
To jeremy,

Okay fella, point taken, but lets see if you're still singing the same hymn in two years. Sky ain't daft mate, they know that the bubble is gonna burst soon with football, so are looking to replace it with a number of other sports - such as Rugby and Formula One. Do you think that I like the fact that the England Rugby Union authorities have sold their soul to the devil? I'm forever trying to convince my football (only) mates that the bubble will soon burst. Rugby Union is one of my three passions in life, so believe me, I'm sick of the way that Rugby, like Cricket has started to chase the pound. So you'll have to excuse my generalisation of the Home Nation teams - for now.

Milwalken thanks for your Input and you sometimes de talk sense buty however it has been put to light lately that some sporting type of people have acted in a deplorable way and tried to cash on snooker games even though famous, football games ie goalkeepers , it only needs one or 2 guys in a team
By the way there are UFO s cause when ime drunk I don't know who I am never mind determing what a flying object is

I only talk sense sometimes? Wow!!! I thought that the general opinion of your's truely, was that I'm like having head lice - you sometimes have to live with it... However, you are correct in stating that some certain sporting 'stars' act in a deplorable way - certainly, some PREMIER LEAGUE Footballers. I don't understand what you mean by the wording in your posting mate, but assume that I've pee'd you off somehow, or you've been on the ale???

Not for one second was I thinking that the decision to go to Sky was supported either by the players or the supporters. The silver lining was that Italy joined the tournament At the moment, the Celtic League looks secure with all BBC regionals and French and Italian coverage signing TV deals with the organisers. Heineken Cup means I still have to go and drink, Ulster through to the next round, what's that going to do to my liver!! Please, no offence intended

Well I hope that you are right mate, but I KNOW for a fact that Sky are looking to branch out into the other popular commonly played sports.

I only talk sense sometimes? Wow!!! I thought that the general opinion of your's truely, was that I'm like having head lice - you sometimes have to live with it... However, you are correct in stating that some certain sporting 'stars' act in a deplorable way - certainly, some PREMIER LEAGUE Footballers. I don't understand what you mean by the wording in your posting mate, but assume that I've pee'd you off somehow, or you've been on the ale???

Think he's Welsh so not a happy bunny

Well i dont care any more , i just got back from a hotel showing the match live , RCD tripped at the start of kick off got it back on just after the finish , i was not a popular chap ............... dam beer in a socket

Luckily, the only sport I'm remotely interested in is darts, so I don't have an opinion.

I will say this, though. I have been all over England, and have generally found the people to be very nice, friendly, well adjusted people. Which begs the question, do you send all your nobheads here? Every English out in town last night was an absolute ---. Really stereotypically arrogant, posh and as thick as two short ones.

On the flip side, Welsh, grow up it's only a bloody game! All I had all night was people complaining and inventing reasons why England cheated, to the point where fights are breaking out. Don't be such sore losers.

I'm glad I'm British.

Well i dont care any more , i just got back from a hotel showing the match live , RCD tripped at the start of kick off got it back on just after the finish , i was not a popular chap ............... dam beer in a socket
justification there for temporarily by-passing the RCD

As much as it pains me to say........England were the better team last night and deserved to win.

Too many errors on our part cost us in the end.

Italy v Ireland on BBC 1 now though.

Reply to Wales v England in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net