Discuss Wales v England in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

thekingiam

Wales v England six nations

who are you supporting if anyone?
Who is going to win?
What's your estimate on the score?

Off to get some strongbow a miniute.
Ps I want England to get thrashed!

so do i, but i don't think we're a strong enough team to do it. can but hope though. CYMRU AM BYTH

i am a jock so i dont really care. however, my GF will make my life hell if england dont win/ so come of england

Having been brought up an Ulsterman and therefore supporting Ireland, I'm used to applauding good play from whichever side it comes, (either that or being depressed most of my life!!)
May a good game be the winner! (***K, thats another splinter in the arse from siiting on the fence!!)

What can I say?
Why does wales always strugle against England?
Is it because players are offered bribes?
I only say because it's always been when it's against England and come off it they ain't that good!
I think that's why the English don't understand when wales v England all wellsh eyes are a watchin.
Anyway I hope wales wip your arse in the second half and not wipe it!

What can I say?
Why does wales always strugle against England?
Is it because players are offered bribes?
I only say because it's always been when it's against England and come off it they ain't that good!
I think that's why the English don't understand when wales v England all wellsh eyes are a watchin.
Anyway I hope wales wip your arse in the second half and not wipe it!

Fella, I love your posts, when you're talking shop - but you're beginning to sound like one of them mad conspiracy theorists. The sort who claim that they were abducted by aliens whilst they were out riding Shergar, with Elvis and Lord Lucan. Do you really think that the Welsh rugby team would throw a game against England?

You're gonna need to be mate, with that prediction. BBC1, but make the most of it though as Rugby Union will soon be going over to Sky.

What competitions are going to sky? I thought that England were the only home nations team to chase the Murdoch dollar. If the rest of them do then Rugby as a televised sport is F******d, (finished)

Reply to Wales v England in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net