• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Welcome to the new forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for your patience in advance. I'll be making lots of small changes and adding our old custom features and code over the next week or so. So please reserve your suggestions until then.

You can post new threads, reply to old ones, message each other, etc etc and it should all work fine.

Advertisements will come and go, and at some point seem pretty heavy. But they'll die down again once I've found the happy medium between annoying you all with ads, and actually making enough money to stay online. :)

Sponsors ads will take priority - I'll sort them before the night is out.

You'll notice we're on a .net now - that's staying as our new home. The .co.uk felt a bit brexit-y and I thought what the hell, we're globally awesome so let's try tackle the yanks.

Please feel free to chat about the changes amongst yourselves in this thread. I wont be checking it for suggestions though. I'll ask in a few weeks when I've completed everything and get a bit of feedback then and make a few changes should there need to be any.

All the best.

:D

If you hover over like there are a few ones you can pick. But that was an add on for the old system - so Dan will need to find one that is compatible.

Dan is configuring ads over the next few days so you might see more than usual, sorry about that, but we do need them and you wont see them forever once he has sorted the groups out.

I will try and answer what questions you may have - keep the organ grinder grinding.

If you hover over like there are a few ones you can pick. But that was an add on for the old system - so Dan will need to find one that is compatible.

Dan is configuring ads over the next few days so you might see more than usual, sorry about that, but we do need them and you wont see them forever once he has sorted the groups out.

I will try and answer what questions you may have - keep the organ grinder grinding.

Ta @Lou. I was joking about the hart emoji.... Poor @westward10, he may need therapy now...

Reactions are likes etc.

I have 2,551...... I can't be liked that much.... Maybe the comma should be a decimal point......

Reply to Welcome to the new forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back