• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Wera KK Vde Interchange Screwdriver Set Slim *New* in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
This is the last thing I have for sale if anyone wants a new screwdriver set

Wera quick change handle
Torx 15,20,25
Slotted 4mm, 3.5mm (and a duplicate 3.5mm)
Pz1 and Pz2
Ph1 and Ph2

All new items and in a new twin flap velcro Wera pouch

All slim style blades

£39.99 which will include free tracked postage

Morning Tel, One minor issue the duplicate spare 3.5 bit i thought i had i can't find.
Everything else is present and correct , including the original box.
If thats okay I will post this morning on my way out.
that's OK i have a spare 3.5mm bit from the last purchase. ?

I think you have enough bits now to fully pack out the pouch and make up a really nice comprehensive set for your son.

Thats all my surplus stuff now shipped off to good homes

Reply to Wera KK Vde Interchange Screwdriver Set Slim *New* in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Does anyone use the Wera KK Vde interchange screwdriver ( the handle and removable blades(tips) type ) I have a Spare handle and a 3mm flat , ph2...
Replies
Views
new item just not in the original box 5 piece Bahco ergo driver set Pz2, pz1, 5 4 3 mm slotted let me know if interested £19 inc postage...
Replies
Views
Hello Looking at new set of drivers and have used the Bahco drivers and they are the best i have used before but lost most, would have them...
Replies
Views
T
Irazola Screwdriver Set 7pc - Electricians VDE InsulatedRef: IZ202032-B Price: £39.99 (Ex VAT) 50% OFF THE DISPLAYED PRICE! ONLY £19.99! RRP...
Replies
Views
jpm646
J
E
Hi guys just selling a few surplus tools to fund a new fishing reel. After having some problems recently with Royal Mail postage I would ideally...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock